Jden86

Reaction score
I downloaded StatApps 2045 save and saw that Silva ended up winning about 5 World Player of the Year awards and a couple runner ups. He is available for 21.5mil. Anyone had experience with him or recommend him?

Can't get him to sign for Liverpool. Hopefully he doesn't sign a new contract or with someone else, so I can try again in January or even next summer.

Can't get him to sign for Liverpool. Hopefully he doesn't sign a new contract or with someone else, so I can try again in January or even next summer.

Just mucking around, I signed him for Man Utd for 21.5mil on 70,000 p/w wages. Only down side to him is he's very one footed.

Just mucking around, I signed him for Man Utd for 21.5mil on 70,000 p/w wages. Only down side to him is he's very one footed.

Planning or playing him as IF on the right wing, should fit perfectly. Just need to convince him we're not an unambitious club...

He seems to be this years Christian Eriksen aka AP God so I'd sign him no matter the price. I've seen him average over 8.5 for Monaco in the first season which is just ludicrous to be honest.