willhuntig

Reaction score
i'd like to know what is the best best 4 2 3 1 or 4 3 3 with wingers for 12.0.4 patch?

I think 4-3-3 with wingers is the best, I joined Palace when they where relegated to League 1 and now I am in the Play-offs of the Championship. I also changed the player player tactics and the team ininstructions about which helped!

It would depend on the team you are playing with. Also, are you looking for à tactic that makes you able to beat the opponent( à Balanced tactic using the settings from the Tactic Creator) or à plug & play tactic that aims to beat the actuall Match Engine ( with tweaked sliders, trial & error style) ? Depending on the answer, I have some good suggestions for you.

Cheers

It would depend on the team you are playing with. Also, are you looking for à tactic that makes you able to beat the opponent( à Balanced tactic using the settings from the Tactic Creator) or à plug & play tactic that aims to beat the actuall Match Engine ( with tweaked sliders, trial & error style) ? Depending on the answer, I have some good suggestions for you.

Cheers

hello thebetterhalf
can you tell me the plug & play tactic? :)
it sound cool :D