adhirajsp

Reaction score
i have been looking through almost every post to find the best 4-2-3-1 tactic, so far the ones i have tested, the striker whether(CF,F9,DF,DLF) isnt scoring and sometimes even if i have a good defense, they just fall apart conceding upto 4-5 goals against a lowly opposition. Kindly help me with this.

P.S i have tried the 2 striker and 3 striker formations{FMSRB and Sublimity(433)} although they are game beaters, i want to play with an attacking midfielder.

Your welcome! One thing about the tweak you must bear in mind is that its fairly attack minded and against teams like barcelona and Real you need exceptional players to keep hold of the ball, as well as fast defenders to deal with counter attacks.

This year, there isn't good 4231, and, FM17 just around the corner, don't expect any further.

u played with hertha??how it went??or only big team?

Never tried my tweak with Hertha. I used Puskas II. with them and was runner-up to Bayern Munich in my first season, which is extraordinary.

The tweak came about while trying to make Lewandowski the main scorer with a Bayern save I started. I don't know if it works with mid- or low-level teams, since the BPD's WB's and the BBM are all very attack minded. I'd say that you at least need exceptional Wingbacks and Central Defenders with loads of speed to get this working.

Hey mate i saw that you have tested much tactics and i wanted to ask you which 4-2-3-1 tactic would you recommend for a top team or middle table team ? I saw that you talk positive about bluth tweak ..would you recpmmend this tactic ? And which tactic with inside forwards would you play ? What do you think about ww2 killerballs ?

Hope you can help me..thx friend

Try the Puskas tactics, Puskas II in particular.

I currently use a tweak I created a while ago, which made Lewandowski core 50+ goals in the Bundesliga in two successive years.
I do not know how it works with mid table and low level teams, but you can give it a try if you want to.
PUSKAS II.1 BPD,BBM,DLP,CF Ultimate_182CE04D-68B6-480F-B0F1-A5685DC70F08

Your tweak is superb. You should consider making a thread. Really nice football and not so many yellow cards comparing to some other tactics.

4-2-3-1

I started a new career with everton. And it's a must for me to play 4-2-3-1 system because of Ross Barkley. I have played +/- 10 games now and i doing great. But i am using puskas II now and my attacker is not scoring much goals. I think thats because of the IF's. So my question is what tactic 4-2-3-1 do you prefer to play with?

Sorry for my english:p

I started a new career with everton. And it's a must for me to play 4-2-3-1 system because of Ross Barkley. I have played +/- 10 games now and i doing great. But i am using puskas II now and my attacker is not scoring much goals. I think thats because of the IF's. So my question is what tactic 4-2-3-1 do you prefer to play with?

Sorry for my english:p

Slix2, my striker scored 30 goals a year

Slix2, my striker scored 30 goals a year

Ok Thx, i will give it a try. 30 goals a year is very good. The roll is CF as i see. I have bought Gabriel Barbosa and i have sold Lukaku. You think Barbosa will score a lot of goals? Or do you have an other option?