Lucagian

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anybody recommend the best addons and patches to download to get the best experience out of FM 2014? This includes facepacks, logopacks, kitpacks and correct competition names etc.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :)

Does anyone use 3D kits and if so...How to install them over regular kits?

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys, I'll look into them for sure.

That skin is pretty nice, only problem is that I like the blue attributes, I've gotten used to them now and I don't know whether I'd be able to get used to the new style, I'll think about it because the skin looks great!

That skin is pretty nice, only problem is that I like the blue attributes, I've gotten used to them now and I don't know whether I'd be able to get used to the new style, I'll think about it because the skin looks great!

I'm fairly sure you can change the attribute colours under preferences, so if that's the only thing putting you off the skin you should be able to easily change them back aslong as you take note of the colours used before you change the skin.

Cool man :)
I put it in anyways and man is it class! Makes the game look so much more 'advanced' if you know what I mean, so much more sophisticated and modern! Love it! :D

It's gonna take some getting used to I must say, I'm kinda lost for now haha!

Looks good, I reverted back to the FM original due to resolution problems with FLUT's skin, it's made specifically for 1080 but mine is 1200 so certain things were out of place. As well as that, the ratings during 'between highlights' didn't work. I'll look into that one for sure wkdsoul, thanks! Do you know any other skins that are good? :)

Looks good, I reverted back to the FM original due to resolution problems with FLUT's skin, it's made specifically for 1080 but mine is 1200 so certain things were out of place. As well as that, the ratings during 'between highlights' didn't work. I'll look into that one for sure wkdsoul, thanks! Do you know any other skins that are good? :)
I like this one
OPZ Elite skin for FM14 v1.1

The commentary sounds great but i suspect i'd get bored of it fast, i rarely play with the sound on anyway, Football Manager and Piling through box sets at the same time has killed most of the last 3 years..

The commentary sounds great but i suspect i'd get bored of it fast, i rarely play with the sound on anyway, Football Manager and Piling through box sets at the same time has killed most of the last 3 years..
I use the sound pack made for FM 2011 just because it is the only one that I found supporting a surround sound...All 5 speakers works to make it much more immersive experience...