mjo23

Reaction score
Ok so when I first started playing Football Manager 2011 I downloaded a load of tactics from here and found they were all doing different jobs some were conceding loads, scoring loads other were, conceding little, scoring little. So I decided to make my own which I've had loads of success from, im looking for a new challenge though as im getting bored with the same style of play and signing most the same players because I know who is suited to which position. There are far too many good tactics out there and would like to know what most people play with and have found most suited to the game.

Anyway I would like to know in your opinion what is the best all round tactic, by this I mean plays a nice style of football, concedes very few, and doesn't have to be a giant scoring tactic but just has to win. Looking for a steady tactic. The teams I would probably be using this with is Arsenal, Rangers and Barca most likely. I currently use version 11.2 of the game and use LFCMarshalls latest installment of the update.

If you could include vital statistics for example, pitch size, match instructions, and team talk strategies.

Much appreciated

Ozzy

p.s. I have searched the other threads and couldn't find an answer I was looking for hence the post. Apologies if you think this has been posted too many times already.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:32 PM ----------

Seriously no replies ? I thought this post would have been hoaching by now

There is no 'best tactic'. The best tactic is one that is built from the ground up to suit a specific squad and its strengths. Personally, I don't use other people's tactics since I think it ruins the game as it is such an integral part of the game.

Thats why i made my own, but needing a new challenge. Maybe I will attempt a new tactic probly end up with similar one though lol