Not that i havetried him, but i would say Isco, at the get go he is one of the best and a season in he is better then Ozil, my vote ges to Isco, he is also quite young so you`ll have a quality player for years to come :)

i recommend Eriksen, he's awesome as advanced plyamaker!! 8-|

Not the best in the game, but look at Dario Conca. Awesome AMC playmaker.

Isco ! For me, he starts a bit slow, but plays amazing as season goes on.

Last edited:
Christain Eriksen was brilliant for me at tottenham

Amc whom is scores a lot of goals, or amc who ake a killers pases? Jack Wilshere, Fabgres and Isco are amazing too. The first one goes to be the best Shadow striker, the others are pretty good playmakers. But altogether is they are very expensive. Alternative variant much more cheaper is Zelalem like a passmasster, or Ben Arfa like a goal machine.

My go-to AMC is usually Meyer, when he develops he's fantastic, but I usually recommend to have another more experienced like Ozil or Isco

anyone know how much isco costs? i've been using oscar and found him great in my chelsea team so far. i havent actually checked his assists and goal ratio though.

id have to say Ozil he is with out doubt the best playmaker in the world for me hes 3rd behind Ronaldo and Messi IRL but in game ive seen Knockaart from Leicester turn out AMAZING

for me i would say ?zil,wilshere,cazorla but im going with my countryman who is underrated, gylfi sigur?sson cheap and is awesome at set pieces

Leandro Paredes cheap and long term , Clement Grenier was good for me

He was just signed for free by Palmeiras so I expect that his value will grow.