XVzlaShadowX

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first message and i need some help

I am managing Real Madrid, i am on the 1st season (2011-2012) and i am first on La Liga, this is my formation 4-2-3-1

Casillas/Koval Maxym

Sergio Ramos----Pepe/Kyriakos P.-------Carvalho/Varane------Marcelo

Nuri Sahin-----Xabi Alonso

CR7/Alvaro Vadillo------------------------Mesut Ozil--------------------------Eden Hazard

Higuain/Benzema

I just want a future world class to help ozil on the AMC position, and i am thinking between James Rodriguez and Mario Gotze, money is not a problem, just tell me who would you pick

Thanks! ;)

either Eden Hazard or Mario Gotze. But I would pick Hazard since Gotze is better on the left. Hazard, at least for me, has been better through the middle.

You have already got one of the best in Ozil, give Lucas Moura a go also, very good potential.

Mata Pastore Hazard Ganso Gotze,Kovacvic can be god backup to but i'm I'm not sure is good enoug to real

i always buy a player called bressan, 22 who is belarusian, playing him as an advanced play maker in cam and he has always always performed for me in every season, best thing is he only costs 1m and 10K per week will definately assure he comes to you over psg etc he develops well and has played for me at west brom, arsenal, man united and chelsea

i give u eriksen...makes lots of assist,....wilshere....bad ***,....bertolacci andrea...italian prodigy,...and train jese(he is in real madrid u-19)

Alan Ruiz/Ganso/Alan Dzagoev/Pastore/Wellington Nem/Oscar/Felipe Anderson