Tadeo

Reaction score
Who is the best AMR WINGER at fm13..?
What is ur opinion..?

Presently- Cerci is under-rated though Ronaldo will still **** over all opposition

In the Future Fabbrini, Sharraway and Halilovic are all capable of being tge best imo

Does Sterling and Camberlain reach their full potential?

Sterling doesnt seem to in my games, unless you buy him.personally, left in reserves for like 8 years in my last save

Paragini at torino deserves a mention as well, brilliant if you look after him

Chamberlian ive never paid attention to, my problems are always the wing backs

( willian, isco, reus ) play so good as Winger.?despite the fact they are AMC ?

( willian, isco, reus ) play so good as Winger.?despite the fact they are AMC ?
isnt reus a AML in the new patch?
and anyways before the update he was AMR so he's never been an AMC

Someone mentioned bruma of sporting lisbon, i got him on loan about 3 seasons played, pure class he is, he has 26mill release fee on my game, dont want to pay that as back up, iv got el sharweey who is awesome :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

younes belhanda is up there, naturally an amc but i have had more success with him as a right winger

i bought el shaaraway for 25m he was unhappy,lets see how he does... belhanda hm...

for me the game lack enough good AMR's robben when ever ive spent on him is useless, but ox is awesome and if bought early enough will score goals on the last patch i used goetze on the right and he was immense got his finsihing up to 15 and he was outstanding but i'd personally buy sterling quick and he'll be immense

Sterling is going to become immense in my Spurs game. I bought him in January 2013 and now he's 21, with massive key stats.

lamela is not AMR winger as he is left footed

I bought Musa 19 acceleration 18 pace looks fun. hope he develops well