Status
Not open for further replies.

Majdar

Reaction score
I used the search, didnt find a post about him. Maybe this will be closed on pretext that he is a world know star or whatever. But i've been wondering the production you guys get out of him. I bought him for 122m euro at the start of my 5th campain. Yes i know, there's plenty of better players out there for less, but i had the money, i had a team i really liked and didn't wish to bring in other big names and my Right wing was my weak point.

Now , his production isn't bad, but if you look at his rating, it kinda sucks for Messi. Considering he is mostly a streaky guy.
I use him at Advance Playmaker Attack. He doesnt do well in Inside or winger :S

Last edited:
The Best and Worth of Messi..............

Whats your point?

Its Messi, he can't really improve or anything.
I'm sure we have all had him, hes immense, nothing more needs to be said.

The Best and Worth of Messi..............

I corrected that about a minute after i made the post...

Whats your point?

Its Messi, he can't really improve or anything.
I'm sure we have all had him, hes immense, nothing more needs to be said.

My point is i am wondering if anyone had immense production out of him. Because every save i have, he is mostly "normal" for the first or 2nd most valued guy in the game... He is mostly hurt and has a 7.90 8ish rating in LA LIGUA which, as you know, aint too hard to get... the PRM gets lower rating that i know, but still, Messi is far from dominating the league with me and i have a verryyy decend team.

I am trying to see if alot of ppl are having him as a flop or am i just playing him wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Messi Thread #1,000,000

actually theres 7 of them, counting " ronaldo vs Messi " thread

MESSI FOR SUNDERLAND........ HOW?
and where the **** did sunderland get that sort of money?

There is FMRTE at the bottom of the screen. :S

Obviously need to play a different role mate.

Or maybe its the fact that hes playing for Sunderland.

I mean, the Sunderland strikers on my game usually ending up having a goal drought that sends them into a long-term deep depression.

Mate dunno what you're expecting but a 7.38 rating is pretty **** decent. He can't get 8.5+ every season.

If you think he is going to be getting 8 + ratings every season an average of 7.5 is rather decent for the world class players and tbh its probably because its a new League and country to play in so let him settle over the year and he will bang the goals and assist in :p

MESSI FOR SUNDERLAND........ HOW?
and where the **** did sunderland get that sort of money?

How? The owner is a Sugar daddy... So you'll get plenty of money.. i'll tell you how, and its not the editor, i dont use the editor to modify my game, just to look sometime at the hidden stats of my players.

First off, you have about 30m to play with at begining of game, buy yourself a top defender for cheap (i got Kryvstov, and he plays for 7.3 rating at 18), get yourself a big signing like di maria and use Bent and F. Campbell properly, which mean Target man and poacher. They will bang in **** load of goals... You'll end up around 4th or 5th in the league. Season after you'll get around 40m to play with or something... Sell some players like Cana ( you have cattermole) and you'll get some more fee's.) then i ended up with a superb season in my 2nd year. I finish first, wich gave me a **** load of transfer fee because i also positioned myself very well in the Euro cup. i dont know how much i got, but i spend around 74m euro in the 3rd.. it put me in the negative, but with my new stadium, my team made **** load money.. I did a double of league champion and won the euro year after that.. That gave me like 100m quid for tranfer, i only spend aroud 70m... the season 4 i won everything. The season 5th (which i am playing now) i got around 175m euro to spend.... My team is worth 3rd in the world, behind Madrid and Barca...

Thats how you get the money :) Btw, the proof is in the pics below.

fmrte im guessing

i dont use the editor to change my game. I use it to check the hidden stats of my players sometimes. Or there potential. After 1 or 2 season of editing you realize that theres no more joy to the game. But i do confess that i like to know the potential of my players

Either play him as a right winger or a trequartista in attacking midfield he is my best player and the best player in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.