Best Approach for Building A New Stadium?

• Thread starter Thread starter addug
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 30K
In Classic Mode it's possible to buy unlocks and other advantages, such as getting a sugar daddy or helping with the stadium development. I figure that's what he's done, because there's absolutely no way he'd get a new stadium that fast by playing normally.

MERSK, not playing on classic so not a suger daddy or help with stadium development. I did a 15 season with Liverpool on fm12 and only got 1 expansion. So i was really shocked to get stadium built. I guess you know everything so i will bow to you SIR

That's an odd one, I've never experienced it in my various Liverpool saves! Was it at all finance related?

Sorry about the slow reply. I can't remember it saying anything about finance, I only remember the council part. Anyhoo just started my 3rd season and I've applied for an expansion again and they've said yes! Hopefully this one will go through though, and it's only extending it to 52,000...

I also find it hilarious when you play Chelsea and ask Abramovich for a new stadium and his reaction is: "Nahh, it probably won't suit the club, stop being so overambitious!" When in real life, Chelsea have searched for a new ground for years now :D

Last edited:
Back