Best Assistant Manager You've Had?

Jcsh

Reaction score
For five and a half seasons I've had Nigel Bond, he was appointed by Nigel Pearson but also stayed dedicated when offered a job from a Italian team. Got rid of him to replace him with my coach, Ryan Giggs who's developed more than I thought he would.

jair ventura - one of the best of the game, also gives valuable scouting on brazilian players:)

Terry McDermott did well for me, until i saw Rio Ferdinand retired and got him. Lets just say he isn't the best tactically but his heart is in the right place.

valdir de moraes best *** man ever!

Yeah he is one of the best but only lasts one season with me when I sign him for United, even though he does not actually retire after the first season...

Ezio Sella is pretty decent too! good tactical knowledge

Tito Vilanova has been a solid assistant for me over the past 2 years

Mark Bowen has been excellent for me. Signed him with Man City, then took him to Barcelona with me and finally hes with me now with Catania... Cant complain at all with him

Mauro Tassotti. At first I wasn't sure as he said some really stupid things in Press Conferences I sent him to, but now 5 years on and he's a legend, says everything I would say and the players all love him too.

Although despite him showing at number 2 on my list of favoured people when I left (just to see how many staff would leave too) he was one of the few to stay, ******* just wants my squad, 21 staff left, but not him, ******.

tony coton, in 2020 nearly all of his stats are between 18 and 20

I cant believe knowone has said Martin Keown yet, best assistant i think i've had on the game ever.

I cant believe knowone has said Martin Keown yet, best assistant i think i've had on the game ever.

I had him as a first team coach with England, did try and sign him with Catania when i resigned as he left too but he wasn't interested!