I personally like Nigel Gibbs because of his motivation and judging ability/potential ability stats. Anyone had experience with him?

can't believe only 1 person said tony cotton he's the best!!! also a 5 star gk coach!!!

Mauro Tassotti..(if you can get him).1.6 mil in compensation to Milan though...But I find he is quality.

I had Tassotti on FM10 with My world beater Arsenal squad. He was immense. One of the best for sure, unless some newgen later on is better.

I have Werner Kern as my *** Man and he seems great so far.

Werner Kern (the Best, but only 2 seasons, because old, retires (maybe someone had him more time?))
Mauro Tassotti
Valdir de Moraeis
Ezio Sella
Italo Galbiatti
Pat Rice
Tord Grip
and many many more...

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

I see someone say Tony Coton, just looked, he has 20 ability, good motivation, decent squad management and youngsters, good adaptability and gk coaching, your assistand manager dont need to coach (but of course good when can), and has 8 tactical knowledge, so he is a biiiiiiiig biiiiiig brown ****.

dont no if anyone has mentioned him but Ray Wilkins

I've got a guy called selman i think he's Ukrainian and is currently unemployed.
Any1 else used him before? Not on fm at the moment but think he has 17 motivation and 19 tactical.
I'll post a screenshots later

I have Italo Galbiati as my *** Man at Fiorentina, does a good job for me! (he's a bit on the old side though, he needs a zimmerframe these days)

Johan Neeskens does a good job for me. Also good for attending press conference.

never had him myself but Ally McCoist is meant to be good
try to keep phelan as a coach one of the best defensive coaches in the game