Best Atmosphere you've experienced?

Brighton Vs Aston Villa, We lost, but I still remember going all the way up to Birmingham. Beat this. We were on the verge of relegation and although we lost it was a great day out.

[video=youtube;AH3uoIRTbHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3uoIRTbHU[/video]

Brighton Vs Aston Villa, We lost, but I still remember going all the way up to Birmingham. Beat this. We were on the verge of relegation and although we lost it was a great day out.

[video=youtube;AH3uoIRTbHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3uoIRTbHU[/video]
brighton v fc united wasn't half bad either

so what games have you been to where espn have had to switch to a different camara position because the crowd were rocking the stand tooo much? i doubt you have

That's not fair, because big stadiums have good foundations.

That's not fair, because big stadiums have good foundations.
but rochdale's a huge stadium for us ;)
but seriously i go man united aways been to the so called loud grounds stoke... nothing on it...liverpool when you were beating us 3-0 good but just not a patch on it
the fa cup semi final united v city doesn't compare to it
moscow 08 comes close but not quite as good

there's no way of hiding it it was a great atmosphere

Atmosphere at Champions League final, 2005;3-0 down at half time, You'll Never Walk Alone still drowned out the Milan fans. I wasn't there, unfortunately though.

PSV Eindhoven, 2007 had a brilliant atmosphere for some reason, 3-0 up from the first leg, knowing we're going through to play Chelsea in the Semi.
Home vs Real Madrid probably tops it all, immense atmosphere. And on top of that we won 4-0.

Spurs away, 4-1. Wow. What a night. Or, Hayes and Yeading's last game at Church Road, again, a great atmosphere. ''Church Road's our wemberly!''

Charlton's away derby matches with Palace are always good value.

Scotland 1-0 France at hampden... the place was bouncing

England 5-1 Croatia was immense. Chelsea wise i would say last day of the 1998 season i believe and we had Bolton at home and we were winning 2-0 which would send Bolton down. The game was a dead rubber for Chelsea and towards the end of the game even Chelsea fans were singing "cumon Bolton" as we didnt want them to go down

Best atmosphere I've experienced personally was the Man Utd - Arsenal FA Cup match this season, was about 45 minutes of chanting before the match, singing all the way through and, despite the loss, the fans were just so loud and always behind the team.

Best atmosphere I've experienced personally was the Man Utd - Arsenal FA Cup match this season, was about 45 minutes of chanting before the match, singing all the way through and, despite the loss, the fans were just so loud and always behind the team.

Away fans ay, the best type of supporters without a dout especially for Chelsea.

Indeed, home support is poor in quite a few Stadiums. Away support is where it's at.

Without a dout, i'll tell you why. Most away support go to all the games together so they get a raport going and get used to sitting together. But when at home they are all spread around the ground which makes it harder to start/join chants. I have noticed this with Chelsea bigtime.

Without a dout, i'll tell you why. Most away support go to all the games together so they get a raport going and get used to sitting together. But when at home they are all spread around the ground which makes it harder to start/join chants. I have noticed this with Chelsea bigtime.

At the Withdean, no team could be heard.

and you met me? I don't think the day could have been better for you <3

Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea. honestly, the first match ive seen arsenal beat Chelsea. walcotts goal was ******* EPIC

Arsenal 2-1 Barca. Fans singing even before the FT whistle. Cannon flags raised. just incredible watching it. :wub: RVP and Ashavin goals

Arsenal 1-0 Manu. all hard work paid off. title race wide open. patience, and Ramsey scores

Back