Gw81972

Reaction score
What would be peoples best combination of Box to box and Ball winner midfielders from the start of the game?

i prefer to play deep lying playmaker on defend and b2b support perfect combo but the best combo i had was javi martinez & carrick brilliant partnership both strong in tackling marking off the ball position and and have the ability to create chances from deep & score the odd few goals too i've got a real habit too i want every cm player i sign to be able to dictate tempo and funnily enough i always get scholes to train em to do that haha

I tend to use a CM (Automatic) with a BWM (Defend) in Central Midfield. Ward-Prowse-Wanyama, and Schneiderlin-Papadopoulous were my best combination.

I think Ward-Prowse - Wanyama would be up there with the best in the game to start with. Other decent partnerships:

Cabaye - Matuidi (PSG)
Pogba - Vidal (Juve)

Thanks guys. I have bought Pogba at Man Utd and was looking at getting Wanyama to partner him.

should be a solid partnerrship ive gone down the now route de rossi & carrick as my cms for new update will replace them as regens *** thru in 2-3 seasons :D + de rossi has that leader personality which is gonna be wicked for when i get him to tutor the regens :D