NandoIsGod9

Banned
Reaction score
Bored of managing big teams, wanna move to a BSP team but dont know who, anyone got any ideas? thinking about crawley due to their wage budget, but dont really know any other teams in BSP

Luton
Crawley
Grimsby
Darlington
just a few there challenging for promotion.

Mansfield, Wimbledom, Fleetwood and Luton, I found where the hardest teams to play against. I'm Southport which so far has been a good challenge.

I'd find the ones with the biggest stadium, and best youth facilities. Can't go wrong there :)

If your looking for money go with Crawley (around 600k budget) and if your looking for a challenge go for Luton

Crawley / Luton... If you want to get promoted i would go for Luton :p

If you want a challenge, York City. With a few good free signings i got them promoted in my first season, all they need is a striker and a central midfielder but even that isn't essential.

wrexham. a lot of work at the beggining because the team isnt that great but they have a great stadium and ive just got back to back promotions with them :D

Gateshead.

Trust me, not obvious promotion contenders but with good signings you can make anyone win bsp.

plus they're awesome and have an awesome logo

AFC Wimbledon are in London which great cause you can pull big crowds to your games which financial security for the long run :D

sidhoops1 is right, you can get promoted with any team as long as you do the right signings

Gateshead.

Trust me, not obvious promotion contenders but with good signings you can make anyone win bsp.

plus they're awesome and have an awesome logo

^ Gateshead for the win. Plus like 90% of the squad are Newcastle rejects, so its instant props

Im just coming to the end of my first season with Cambridge United.
If you make money the chairman is happy to put money into the team.
Not too much pressure first season with a media prediction of 8th