best!! british!! striker!!

Micheal Owen or Wayne Rooney??

• Micheal Owen

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Wayne Rooney

Votes: 61 75.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matty Fryatt - 30 goals in all competitions this season. top goalscorer in England. enough said :)

atm its rooney, like, no doubt at all. But Owen accomplished muuuuuch, and its hard to accomplish (or something) same he did, hope Wayne will :D

rooney, owen hardly scores on the game, and gets injured often

never liked rooney irl i thing emile heskey is a better player

Wayne Rooney (since 2002)
Appearances : 300
Goals : 110
A to G ratio: 0.36
(19 International)

Emile Heskey (since 1994)
Appearances : 585
Goals : 137
A to G ratio: 0.23
(5 International)

Rooney is twice the player of that donkey of a player. He has a anger problem because of his unquestionable passion for the game, his drive to win. Emile is better than Rooney? Laughable.

(Yes I know, typical ManUTD fan, save it)

shearers still got it. anyone see him playin 4 england legends a few months ago? he could still score in the premiership now

I think Rooney is the better of the 2 in the game. Having said that, Arsenal have just paid £30M (rising to £51M subject to conditions) for Owen who has scored 15 goals in 47 appearances in 1 1/2 seasons oO)

the only place we are stuck up is the league table
top of the league
and stayin there, little wobble atm but nothin 2 worry about

well, i do think man utd will win it, but when man utd dont win it the first man utd supporter im gonna laugh at is you lol

having said what you said you should be on arsenal's side since arsenal still have to play a 'big role' in whoever wins the premiership since arsenal still gotta play all 3 of ya - man utd, chelsea, liverpool

so goodluck on whoever win it.

Last edited:
i think rooney is better overall but to be fair on owen hes never played in a team as strong as the united one rooneys in and look at his scoring record its great look at his scoring record particularly when he was younger and injury free he was amazing... but to be fair on rooney hes good...

Player - Rooney

Role model - Owen

Owen doesnt spit his dummy out if a decision doesnt go his way, Rooney does!

It's not really fair to compare Owen when he's nearly 30 to Rooney who is 23. I think if you compare them both at their prime Owen was much more consistent, although I am a Red:D

Two different styles of player so hard to compare.

In his prime Owen, but certainly Rooney now.

yeah i bought owen with my barce team and after 1 season he had scored 4 from 30 app so i sold him to arsenal for 15m(at the time i thought it was a great price)and he has scored 15 from 18 so far and has a average of 8.3something.

Owen is the biggest travisty in England, prime example of being played too much as a youngster, rushed back from injurys