Nethaeraz

Reaction score
Hi :) I'm in the 2nd season with Inter, my defense was : Fuchs (loan) Balanta(juan jesus as a sub) Rannochia Corchia
Chelsea proposed 20M for Ranocchia so I sold him; he was good but not "that" good and worth the 20m in my opinion.

So I'm now looking for a BEAST cb that could pair with Balanta, I got Vidic for free but he gets injured quite often, I'd want him to be young and less than 25/30m.

By the way,in my save Milan finished 19th and went inSerie B and I can buy De sciglio for only 19M as he definitely wants to leave but thing is I've already got Corchia on the right side of the defense, do you know if de sciglio could do good on the left ???

Thank you and sorry for grammar mistakes

Im just finishing my first full season with Inter (3rd season in game) Juan Jesus is really good, i managed to pick up Kirchoff for a bargain but most people I reckon will say Doria :)

But dorian is a lefty so it's better to use him on the left no ?

Zouma. Zouma is more aggressive and has dives into tackles PPM, is right footed. Although my pairing is Doria and Zouma, but with Courtois between the sticks, I win trophies and leagues solely relying on my defense

Try to get Boateng from Bayern, they gell very well in my save.

Also, but Siglio for sure. If he does not play, sell for 30 MIll :D

Varane. I have Balanta & Varane as CBs at my Liverpool and they are rock solid.

Varane. I have Balanta & Varane as CBs at my Liverpool and they are rock solid.

Aren't Varane and Balanta both less aggressive and more passive? Ideal pair has one aggressive one passive even when both play on defend duties.

Mangala is quite good. Doria as well. Basically any CD whos good in air.

How good is Mangala? Thinking of buying him. Is he worth the buck? 15-20mil.

Hes been a monster for me but im only 8 months in the season so havnt had him for long. Average rating is 7.45. To me hes been worth the money.

Zouma. Have them both for Marseille and they are immense. Only conceded 55 goals in 2 years.

Zouma is a beast. He's young so he takes a bit of time to develop but he is really physical. Just set the EPL premier division record for average rating of 7.6 in one season! I'm in season 4 now! So if you have patience to develop Zouma he will be well worth it!!

I'd go with Mangala simply because those two complete each other:

Balanta's strength: Pace, tackling, marking.
Balanta's weakness: Jumping. He's not very tall, and his jumping and heading ability ain't exactly top notch. Even when trained with full focus, it will still stay as one of his liabilities.

Mangala's strength: Heading, jumping.
Mangala's weakness: Acceleration and tackling. His acceleration won't improve a lot through training, but his tackling certainly will.

See how they complete each other?

Phil Jones and Kurt Zouma on the other hand, they're shorter that Balanta, and their heading and jumping ability ain't that great either. Not to mention, both of them have the PPM where they likes to get forward. You'll still win games with them of course, but keeping clean sheets will definitely be harder.

By the way,in my save Milan finished 19th and went inSerie B and I can buy De sciglio for only 19M as he definitely wants to leave but thing is I've already got Corchia on the right side of the defense, do you know if de sciglio could do good on the left ???
De Sciglio will not be as good on the left as he is on the right side. I would rather sell Corchia, and purchase De Sciglio. The reasons are simple:
1. De Sciglio becomes one of the best RB's in the game, while Sebastian Corchia stays pretty much the same. Still solid though, but not world class.
2. You're managing Inter, an Italian side. Self-explanatory.
3. If you pass this opportunity now, you'll never get him at that price again. He always ends up in one of the elite clubs.

Last edited: