AuzanAAgnar

Reaction score
hey, i need a new world class cb for my arsenal team mostly playing as ball playing defender, i almost got alderweid for 10m but he dont want to move. ramos, pigue, kompany always rejected

Rojo, Schar, Denswil

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Heh, Hummels, but good luck trying to convince him to move, and Dortmund to part ways with him.

Varane, Balanta and Doria are good shouts, and all of them should be ok with moving to Arsenal. What year are you at?

What year are you in? What's your budget?

Heh, Hummels, but good luck trying to convince him to move, and Dortmund to part ways with him.

Varane, Balanta and Doria are good shouts, and all of them should be ok with moving to Arsenal. What year are you at?
First season transfer window with the latest squad update, budget about 90m . need a world class not young player. Almost got Dante but he chose Chelsea

Last edited:
Dede, Bochetti, Zouma, varane, hummels, Kosicelny.

You have Koscielny already. Why waste big money on "proven" CB? Nurturing young talents is IMHO an essential part of the great experience that is FM 14. Buy Ginter, you wont regret it :)

I personally think Mertasacker then Koscielny are class on football manager for an Arsenal save!
but I always end up looking for a World Class centre back like Hummels etc, but in the first season id go for a more cheaper good option like Subotic and then a Young up and coming centre back for cover!