best central midfielders in the game

manutdfc

Reaction score
looking for the best cm in the game other than the barca ones as thats who i am managing but xavi was deteriorating so i took the 28million offer for him from man city as his training report said he was on the decline and he was 32 so i need good midfielder who is happy to be 2nd best to fabregas and iniesta but can be just as good if called upon

I like Hamsik as he has everything Modric has but also is a danger in the penalty box.

But personally I use Ganso in my Man U save. He's a natural AMC but I've trained him as a MC. Brilliant stats everywhere.

What Coup said about Hamsik, he is always a good performer and a good goalscoring output to.

Aaron Ramsey. Few seasons and he usually develops to be as good as Fabregas.

Ross Barkley will make the best box-to-box MF in years :) I have him at 18 (i play him as a CM-automatic to prepare him for future b2b in the future); now 20 I play him as a full b-2-b and he scores every 2-3 matches.

Ramsey and Wilshear are great too, if Arsenal sells them.

buy and train up marco verratti, he's cheap at the start and turns out awesome.

Best for me so far:
Verratti as deep playmaker
De Rossi as anchorman and ball winning mid
Javi Martinez as CM or b2b mid
Giovinko as attacking playmaker

Gylfi Sigurdsson, will deliver with amazing performances, was the player of the year for me with Villareal.
He also lead the assist table with a staggering 40 assist (alot from freekicks and corners obviously) and had 23 goals.

Sigurdsonn and Verratti are a great partnership for me!

if you have 28m to spend you really cant go wrong with Yann M'Vila.

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen and Albin Ekdal very good deep lying playmakers for me.