eddiem352

Reaction score
What is your favorite challenge that you have done or are currently doing.

I'm sure many people will say the San-Marino or Pentagon challenge but I'm interested to see what other challenges you guys have done and have found interesting.

Also it would be helpful if you do mention a challenge to link the thread from the challenges section.

In FM11 I managed to bring Boreham Wood United (Blusquare South) to Premier League within 8 seasons.. That's my greatest achievement in FM ever |)

I won the CL with Ajax in 2 seasons, and am on a 105 unbeaten streak in the league (just over 3 seasons). But nothing major.

In FM11 I managed to bring Boreham Wood United (Blusquare South) to Premier League within 8 seasons.. That's my greatest achievement in FM ever |)

Wow, fair play!

I have recently started both San Marino and Pentagon challenge and may have a look at doing a similar thing to what you have done with a lower tier English side once I have either completed or got bored of the SM or PC challenge.

Any other good challenges out there?

Wow, fair play!

I have recently started both San Marino and Pentagon challenge and may have a look at doing a similar thing to what you have done with a lower tier English side once I have either completed or got bored of the SM or PC challenge.

Any other good challenges out there?

Currently doing the Gary Speed Tribute Challenge as Colywn Bay of the BSN - It's kinda like the SM challenge, but in the English leagues. And you have the choice of 5 teams (Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Wrexham and Colwyn Bay)

So mine is a cross of the SM and Blue Square to CL challenges.

i'm currently trying the 5 cl in a row challenge as pennarossa from the san marinese league, although i think the main challenge for now is turning them semi pro.

Just started with my local club Sutton utd in the BSS and i am really enjoying it at the moment:D!

Are there any decent challenges out there for top sides? The one thing that I do find a bit annoying is how I don't know any of the players I signed for SM or in the PC challenge. Any top La Liga/Serie A/EPL challenges that are good?