Reaction score
im playing at nottingham forest and at the moment i dont think my squad is strong enough to get to the premiership.could anyone recommend cheap signings that will get me up to that next level

p.s any position.

Im starting a game with Notts Forest atm, if your at the start of the first seasons there is a good number of freebies availible;

Jeremie Aliadiere - ST
Alexandre N'Gadi - AM
Enzo Maresca - CM

what part of the season are you in wats your budget ?

try getting bebe from man utd on loan. He always seems to go to Championship clubs at the beginning of the game and he's pretty good

leigh griffiths from dundee can be signed for 250k briliant player good for premier league sides but will go as low as league 1 at start also look at gary harkins in the same team about 100k :p there is also loads of free agents too :p

Leigh Griffiths - St , also try to sign some players on loan from premier league teams

leigh griffiths 325k
henri lansbury (if you havent got january update)
barry bannan loan
shane lowry loan
federico macheda (if you havent got january update)

loan players

Yep definitely Leigh Griffiths.. he's amazing. I'd suggest loans from the 'big four', picking their best reserves e.g Bebe, McEachran..

Some beastly loans can get you out of that league with ease.

Dedryk Boyata - He is an absolute monster of a human. For me he scored 9 goals as a CB and helped keep a load of clean sheets.

Frederico Macheda - Give him the chance and he will score. He scored 27 league goals for me. (Wont be able to get him with the Jan update though)

Bebe - A good solid winger and always gets a decent rating.

Jamie O'Hara - Get him while you can! Wolves, West Ham and Blackpool all went for him early doors but I managed to get him in. He will run the midfield for you without picking up many yellows or injuries.

Kyle Walker - Cracking RB who loves to attack. His value goes up loads though so prepare to spend big if you want to keep him.

got leigh griffiths but after a few games im not quite sure how to play him.i was thinking poacher?

Yeah , he seems to work best for most people playing as a Poacher.

I don't know if you have a big centre forward to partner him but he plays well collecting knock-downs/flick ons etc.

If your playing as Forest, play Earnshaw as a target man with supply as run on to ball, he will rip up the league with his pace.

im playing him with robert earnshaw and they havent really clicked yet.im sure i will figuere it out.

Febian Brandy on a free - scores loads of goals.
Yildiray Basturk on a free - really good playmaker

Danny wilson is available for loan at the start of the season and can already earn a place in the liverpool starting 11.

I get free agents like Michael Ball and Danny Shitu in Defence and you could also try to get Bernard Mendy as a winger