SpursBoy96Jay

Reaction score
Hi guys, starting a new save with Blackburn Rovers. Just wondering what players are best for the Championship. In every position, which loans, frees and full transfers do the business in this league?

Grant Holt and Charlie Austin have been brilliant for me on my save and also masilela for left back is extremely good and really cheap.

Marc Albrighton, Nathan Redmond, Will Hughes, Stefan Strandberg, Maupay. They're the ones that are excelling for me on my Orient Save.

As for frees? Shorey, Simeon Jackson, DJ Campbell, Darren Ambrose, Fraizer Richardson and Lee Bowyer have all been godsends that I managed to aquire for free. [As it was my second season, I also got Albrighton for free]

As for Loans, only ones I used was from Tottenham as Orient are a feeder club. I managed to get a few [Kane, Townsend].

i recommend diego de girolamo in either poacher or adv forward
he has real quality although his stats arent the best

My favourite league to play in, this would be my Championship XI:

GK:Marshall (Cardiff)

LB: Cresswell (Ipswich)
CB: Hanley (Blackburn)
CB: Conolly (Cardiff)
RB: Trippier (Burnley)

DM: Abdjou (Not sure on spelling, Millwall)
CM: Wittingham (Cardiff)
LW: Ince (Blackpool)
RW: Rochina (Blackburn)

ST: Ulloa (Brighton)
ST: Austin or Rhodes (Burnley or Blackburn)

Buy Castellano from Las Palmas for around £600k. Quality defensive mid or Box-to-box midfielder, even when in the Prem!

My favourite league to play in, this would be my Championship XI:

GK:Marshall (Cardiff)

LB: Cresswell (Ipswich)
CB: Hanley (Blackburn)
CB: Conolly (Cardiff)
RB: Trippier (Burnley)

DM: Abdjou (Not sure on spelling, Millwall)
CM: Wittingham (Cardiff)
LW: Ince (Blackpool)
RW: Rochina (Blackburn)

ST: Ulloa (Brighton)
ST: Austin or Rhodes (Burnley or Blackburn)

Ulloa what a player he is frickin legend!

I would recommend Nouha Dicko (i think i spelt it right) on loan

I was Brighton manager and Ulloa was great got me 39 in 44 in the league i signed Chalobah and Ake on loan from Chelsea and they were amazing especially Chalobah

Ive never used Ulloa but it seems from here he is great will have to try him out at some point

Nathan ake loan him out from Chelsea
karim rekik loan him out from man city
also chalobah

All very good players

I found on the first database that wellington nem was unstoppable and great value at £3.5 mil. same with ademilson