Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Best Clubs to start fm11 with

Reaction score
I am going start a new game and i was wondering which team would be the best in board and staff to go to from league one but im not wanting to go to a club like southampton, sheff wed or peterborough im after joining a club that has been in league one for years and try and get the to the premier league

any suggestions anyone

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Bournemouth, Tranmere, Carlisle?

Reaction score
Thanks for that i want something that will put me to the test thats all lol

Reaction score
I will keep you informed on how im going on

Reaction score
plymouth argyle..**** team no money...enjoy!

Reaction score
Oldham really interests me, do they attract meny good champ or league one players

Reaction score
I like to be outsiders in the CL e.g. Lyon (cause im them now) & add England, Spain, Italy & Germany & possibly move about if the offer comes.

Reaction score
Huddersfield would be agood team with a promising keeper and good at attacking.or you could go for Brighton

Reaction score
Leeds if you want to try a challenge... They have a pretty good squad that can get you in EPL... Or you can just fail and sit mid table :p