Reaction score
If you have some suggestions which player i should buy, im in Monaco, i need some good central midfielers, but i want cheap but very good players, maybe i want to much but i know there is some good cheap players

Kristoffer Ajer - Very cheap and potentially very good DM. Kristoffer is equally good in a defensive role in CM and can become a regular fixture in your midfield for a decade. Will need to reach attention and game time to his high potential.

Rani Khedira - Give him frequent game time and boy will he develop. DM with very good mental stats and physicals. His technique is his weak point. Very similar to his brother

Martin Odegaard - Highly Reccomended. Potential World Player Of The Year. Can play CM, AMC and can be retrained to play DM but that would be pushing it. The options are almost limitless.

Joshua Kimmich - Very good defensive midfielder, can be great with frequent game time and nuturing.

All can be obtained on the cheap for a price range of 10k to 5/6 million, depending on season.

Good luck

take a look at

Daniel Amartey
Matias Kranevitter
Gaston Gil Romero

Samuel Umtiti/Jesus vallejo and Maxime Gonalons/morgan Schneiderlin

Lucas Romero, Martin Odegaard, Youri Tielemens, Mateo Kovacic, Paul Pogba (<< this is the most expensive player - and not really the best either)

For me... Lucas Romero is the best of them all, I feel Pogba is better but he isn't as consistent as Romero, Romero is valued at £45m, Pogba at something like £56. Romero has an average rating of ~8.2 for me while Pogba is down at 7.8. Odegaard is to young, he's still 19 but he's developed extremely well, received bids in excess of £30m from Juventus, Barcelona, etc but I rejected them all - he's starting to break into my first team, as for Youri Tielemens, he moved to Arsenal from ANderlect in my save, he's developed very well there but their manager (Michel - from Spain) favours Ramsey and Wilshere who aren't as technically gifted as Youri but... more complete central midfielders.

1. He said central midfielders!
2. Robert Piris/Adam Vass/L. Desabato/Guido Pizarro

oopsie i read central defender. Needs more french players: Play Bakayoko he becomes good with Toulalan who is a beast ,you can also get Jordan Veretout and Vincent Pajot, both are good CMs. Second season you can maybe aim for players like Yann M'vila , Gianneli Imbula or Adrien rabiot. all of them are french