Shooting Coach Needed..

Hey,

im currently playing with benfica, won everything apart from champions league in my 1st season and mid-way into my 2nd.

I need to find decent shooting, gk handling coach.

i would be most grateful if i could get some help :)

GK coach - Ze Mario
Shooting, hmm, can't think right now, just filter Lvl of discipline, determination, motivation, attacking and mental coaching.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

I know I asked for help on certain attributes about certain coaches.. & seeing as you guys are so helpful and know what you guys are on.

I thought I'd be cheeky :) and ask if you lot could help me what important attributes to select in the filter for each coaches to go with the training categories such as;

Strength
Aerobic
GK- Shot Stopping
GK - Handling
Tactics
Ball Control
Defending
Attacking
Shooting

I'd appreciate so much, also for an assistant manager. I only ask for attributes to put in the filter because I've searched for coaches people have mentioned I either can't find them or they won't come to my benfica side.

I would really appreciate this elp.. Wana clear my backroom next year and start from scratch..

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

I know I asked for help on certain attributes about certain coaches.. & seeing as you guys are so helpful and know what you guys are on.

I thought I'd be cheeky :) and ask if you lot could help me what important attributes to select in the filter for each coaches to go with the training categories such as;

Strength
Aerobic
GK- Shot Stopping
GK - Handling
Tactics
Ball Control
Defending
Attacking
Shooting

I'd appreciate so much, also for an assistant manager. I only ask for attributes to put in the filter because I've searched for coaches people have mentioned I either can't find them or they won't come to my benfica side.

I would really appreciate this elp.. Wana clear my backroom next year and start from scratch..

Strength: Fitness coaching
Aerobic: Fitness coaching
GK- Shot Stopping: Gk coaching
GK - Handling: GK coaching
Tactics: Tactical Coaching
Ball Control: Technical Coaching
Defending: Def. coaching
Attacking: Metal coaching, attacking coaching and technique coaching ( I think )
Shooting: Attacking coaching and technique coaching

And for every category Determination, Lvl Of discipline and motivation. I.e
Strenght: Fitness coaching + Determination, Lvl Of Discipline and Motivation
etc.

Hi, I'm a bit of a noob at FM. I recently signed Ricardo Moniz as a coach and immedietly my training team's training went up by at least half a star in many areas. But after one match I found Moniz training my under 18s and not my first team. Its good news for my under 18s as their training efficiency has increased but I signed Moniz to work with my first team. I can't figure out how to get hm back on my first team. could someone please help me?

Also I'm playing as West Ham in my second season. Could anyone suggest good Coaches for Tactics,Ball control, attacking and defending who will actually sign for westham?
Thanks.