Best comeback ever!

Reaction score
I am going to share with you one of my proudest moments ever as a FM Manager. My best striker picked up a knock early on in the game and I had to play a NACL Group game that would decide whether I qualified or not so I had to take him off even before the first goal was scored by either side, just in case I could save him for the next game (which I did and we won 1 - 0 thanks to him).

Now I invite you both to bask in the glorious comeback and share your own beautiful comeback stories.

Well, i can't remember a great comeback, like 5x4 like you, but i almost clinched a away draw against Bayern Munich (sorry if i spelled wrong).

They opened the score, 1-0.
Another mistake of my player, another goal, 2-0.
This was starting to get embarassing, 3-0 :'(.

BUT!!!
At the end of the first half... A good corner kick was headed into the goal; 3-1.

Start of the second half, after a good pass to my AML and a good cross, the ball was hit by my attacker and Bayern defender simultaneously and another goal happened; the refree marked as an OG, 3-2 FC Bayern...

I started to have my hopes up for this match, specially when another good play by my AML, Jaako Lepola, got finalized by my young striker, Peter Valent, 3-3!!!

However, at the 81th minute... Bayern made their final goal, also the last of the game... 4-3 FC Bayern... My team did well, i tought i could win for a moment, or even draw, too bad it didn't happen. :(

Thats unfortunate man but at least your team put forth the effort against (quite frankly) a much better side.

The best comeback i ever made was 3-0 down against Valencia finished 4-3 i was man city

this is one of my come backs, only 1 goal down but just the fact that i was a man down after 30-odd mins and it was in an old firm derby and the fact i'm a celtic fan in real life makes it all the more satisfying plus the winner came in the final minuteView attachment 8627

beautiful to see Rangers fail, Celtic are my second side so I know that joy.

I was hull. we were 3-0 down at half time and i came back to draw 3-3. My winner was scored by daniel cousin in the ninety-third minute!

I haven't got a screenshot because I changed computers :( But I was Peterborough and went 3-0 down against Leeds away, and won 4-3 :)

this is one of my come backs, only 1 goal down but just the fact that i was a man down after 30-odd mins and it was in an old firm derby and the fact i'm a celtic fan in real life makes it all the more satisfying plus the winner came in the final minuteView attachment 8627

Oh how I love to see Rangers lose to the Bhoys :)

Mon the hoops what a feeling beating the huns