Best cure for a hangover?

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Ok basically came home in a buckle tonight, need something to sober me up for the morning as the gf arrives at my door at 11 am and need to have the gaff cleaned by then.

What do you find is the best hangover cure in a morning?

More booze, then you'll never have a hangover.

I wish i could :P Nah, really need to be in good shape in the morning. At leas ti didnt just start another Im drunk thread, looking for genuine feedback this time. Habe red bull beside the bed but dunno if that will be enough

Coca-Cola, Lots of water, and Salty foods (crisps,nuts(no-****), toast usually does the trick.

something like lucozade sport/powerade now will help. And a bacon and egg sandwich in the morning works for me too

drink plenty of water tonight

something like lucozade sport/powerade now will help. And a bacon and egg sandwich in the morning works for me too

drink plenty of water tonight

Eeew... I hate eggs, never ate them... Maybe a fry will help?

Already had about a gallon of water, dont wanna overdo it. Usualy get chips on the way home but had to carry my little cousin onto the bus so didnt get a chance tonight so im screwed for the morning :(

Eeew... I hate eggs, never ate them... Maybe a fry will help?

Already had about a gallon of water, dont wanna overdo it. Usualy get chips on the way home but had to carry my little cousin onto the bus so didnt get a chance tonight so im screwed for the morning :(

yeah fry up should work

Nuts should work a treat actually (Very ****).

Hmmm...dont have any nuts in the house but guess ill go for a run at the usual time(7am), have my redbull and a shower. then a fry. Hope that leaves me ok because i dont think i can take a lecture tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

yep water now and then fry some stuff in the morning (bacon sandwich maybe). Also would have a long shower or hot bath in the morning to make you feel good

Yeah answering seriously now, this works for me.
Now I never really get a hangover, no matter how much I drink I think. But I always drinks a lot of water before going to bed and in the first glass of water I put salt in. It doesn't taste good, but I heard salty things should do good if you want to prevent hangover. I do this to make sure I don't get a hangover, but I always feel good next day.

1. Greasy food
2. Water
3. Sweat

I don't have hangovers I have blackouts. Best thing is not to drink anymore.

Toxicflame is pretty right.
Some swear by a paracetemol as well, I'm not a fan. You've already spent the night drinking blood thinner afterall.

The only cure is more alcohol when you wake up. Jam a shot. That's all.

The hangover itsself is something like the body going to sleep in one state of inebriation and waking up in a (usually) completely different state. rather than focused REM sleep the liver has worked the whole time processing.
The body and mind is telling you "OW! ya jerk."

Even though it has been mentioned before, a shitload of water is your best bet.

Stay up all night.
Go for a run, drink a lot of water.
Get home, shower then eat lots of nice fried food.

Back