Best deals at the start of the game? :$

Smurfychris

Reaction score
Playing against a reallly experienced friend, we played before and he won everything with Liverpool in the first year except champs league lol, so I want an edge vs him, so as the title says what do people think?

Okore 1.5m class cb for the future
Tottenhams Jenas decent backup BWM for loan or 150k
Nigel Reo-Coker on a free better than Jenas
McFadden decent backup lw/AMC/st free
Wellington Nem 3.5m is the bargain of the century.
Zaha for 7.5m. unless you have a update.
Simao 3m. Decent cm
Dyer, Williams, Rangel, Taylor are all good and under 5m.

Okore 1.5m class cb for the future Tottenhams Jenas decent backup BWM for loan or 150k Nigel Reo-Coker on a free better than Jenas McFadden decent backup lw/AMC/st free Wellington Nem 3.5m is the bargain of the century. Zaha for 7.5m. unless you have a update. Simao 3m. Decent cm Dyer, Williams, Rangel, Taylor are all good and under 5m.
Hey thanks for the fast reply mate appreciate it, not playing united in this save as we're playing slightly lesser teams that aren't euro contenders (expected yet) What's the first name of williams, simao and rangel? Also one more thing? Is there away to keep deals private until their actually done deals?

Hey thanks for the fast reply mate appreciate it, not playing united in this save as we're playing slightly lesser teams that aren't euro contenders (expected yet) What's the first name of williams, simao and rangel? Also one more thing? Is there away to keep deals private until their actually done deals?

Ashley Williams + Angel Rangel play for Swansea. Simao plays for Guanzao in the Chinese league. There should be a privacy drop-down in the same place as offer - or atleast there is for selling.

Playing Southampton if this helps, only have 4 mil to spend, and my mate is playing Swansea so can't buy those two :(

A DM specifially atm, I'm playing 4-2-1-2-1 possession tactics usuing the guides etc, but 1 good dm short i think

Stefan Strandberg & Jonas Svensson from Rosenborg.
Doria from botafago 525k.
Ytterg Jennson 1.3m
Adryan - 875k
Wellington Nem - 3.5m
Ademilson - 5.25m
Jores Okore - 1.3m

How are people getting Nem for 3.5 mil? at the start he's like 9mil valuation?

If you're a mid table team or like developing young talent, in the first week or so have a look at:

Anthony Vanden Borre (24 yr old RB/RWB/DM), free in patches before the newest
Royston Drenthe (25 yr old AML/ML/WBL), free in patches before the newest, former Real Madrid product

If you're in to developing youth:

Siebe Schrivers (16 year old ST from Genk), can approach to sign before he signs a new contract. Costs about 600k in compensation, but worth every penny.

Mason Bennett (16 year old ST/AM from Derby under 18s), usually costs me between 3m - 3.5m, but worth every penny if you have the patience to develop him. I've never sold him later, but I image his value quadruples with some play time.

Joel Pohjanpalo (17 year old ST from HJK [probably need Finland loaded]), incredible stats for a youngster and also incredibly cheap. I always manage to sign him for about 100k... his only weakness is pace, which I always focus on when developing him.

Branco van den Boomen (17 year old MC/DM from Ajax), if you act within the first couple days of a new game you can approach to sign, and pay about 500k in compensation. He starts with a natural pass rating of 16, and is 6 foot 3. I liken him to a Fellani/Xavi love child... at 17, his potential is limitless, and his name is the best.

Moi Gomez (17 year old MC/AMC from Villarreal), i can usually sign him for about 3m in the first season. His in-game media comparison is "could be the next Xavi"... and at 17, he's already looking every bit the part. Worth 3m.

The above players are pretty much my go to players to sign with a new team. I've also recently started a Southampton save, and so far have been able to scare up about 16m offloading dead wood and freeing up salary space (with a few more players to drop... Lee must leave. Now.).

Of the players i've named, I've been able to sign a few of them first window, but Southampton is lacking in a few areas and funds need to be spent to plug the holes before I can worry about depth of youth system.

How are people getting Nem for 3.5 mil? at the start he's like 9mil valuation?

He has a 3.5 release clause!

Felipe Anderson 3.5 release clause
Wallace 4.4m release clause
Libor Kozak 1.8 release clause
Adryan 825k release clause
Muralha 875k release clause
Okore 1.8m release clause
Drenthe FREE
Boenisch FREE
Simao Mate (who actually plays at SHANDONG)
Christian Danalache (cf) 3-4.5m
Carles Planas 300k
St Strandberg 1.5-2mil (EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED)
Eric Sviatcenko (about 1 mil)
Alex Milosevic (about 1 mil)
M. Almeback (about 1 mil)
Craig Gordon (Free)
Yttegard Jensen 1.5-2.5 mil
Chibuike
Bare/R.Oliveira/Mota/Luiz Henrique/Enio - oldies (but awesome) with wp problems ranging between free and 700k.
Ronaldinho approach to sign January 2013
Adriano (Flamengo) approach to sign Jan 2013
Romario (Vitoria) 1.8 release (LOOK at the WHOLE VITORIA SQUAD there are around 10 great wonderkids/older players there)
Thomas Drage 500k
Anderson (UTD) transfer listed 4m

There's LOADS!

Also look here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/109333-manumads-box-sweets.html

Back