vDamyanov

Reaction score
Any ideas guys? I am searching for my Newcastle save, but anyway i am asking for all the top clubs choice. I am using Cabaye/Yttergard/Verratti/Bressan on those 2 positions atm and i am doing pretty well, but i still think it can be better. Drop me some names for top clubs and also for average clubs i mean like Newcastle, Fulham, Fiorentina, Werder or so i think u got the idea.

Any ideas guys? I am searching for my Newcastle save, but anyway i am asking for all the top clubs choice. I am using Cabaye/Yttergard/Verratti/Bressan on those 2 positions atm and i am doing pretty well, but i still think it can be better. Drop me some names for top clubs and also for average clubs i mean like Newcastle, Fulham, Fiorentina, Werder or so i think u got the idea.

Translated: "Hey guys, I'm managing newcastle and im in season ???, i'm looking for suggestions on both deep lying playmakers and advance playmakers for my midfield. My current mids are Cabaye/Yttergard/Verratti/Bressan and at the moment they are doing pretty well, but i'm looking for an improvement. Can you guys suggest some names of players to fit these roles, both ones who could play at the top clubs in europe potentially, or the clubs on the edge of European competition such as Newcastle, Fiorentina and Werder."

I don't know which season you are in or what your budget is so both of those would help, here are two suggestions with no idea of your price range,

DLP - Andrea Poli from Sampdoria under 10m usually 8

AP - Isco from Malaga 17.5m

also, here is a great player suggestion thread. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ikan007s-player-recommendation-list-fm13.html

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply mental man, i realized now i didn't gave enough info for you guys. I am almost in the winter's transfer window of my 2nd season with Newcastle after managing to qualify to Champs League. But i am asking for potential targets for the end of the season, which means 2013/2014 summer transfer window. And i didn't only asked for my Newcastle save. Just a few names that i can use on any save i start with most of the top clubs + clubs like those i mentioned. For example i am asking for top class players for those positions which price isn't that much of a issue(20-40m euros or so), and players for those positions which can be bough for about 5-10m euros. Anyway thx for the suggestion, since City bough Isco for his clause of 20m i doubt i can take it from them, but i will try to pick Poli for sure, i remember he's a very good player from the last fm's.I`ll check the list u drop down there.

Raikan, i hope i make more sense now, even if my english still sucks i hope u understand what are my needs XD