best defender in the game

sakho or breno. for me sakho takes a few seasons to mature into a reliable centre back but everyone else seem's to get instant success.

Right FAZIO is world class but 1 problem he gets booked or sent off all the time (trust me he gets booked every game) And SAKHO hes good 2 but problem hes young and if you dont put him in your team he gets upset and wants to leave. But if i was you i would go for 1 of these 2 you would prob get FAZIO 1st season for 20 mill. SAKHO 1st season 11 or 12 mill.

Sakho by far.(If you train him good)my 4th season now hes 22 now and worth 36m

i'm man city and i raided everton for the cb's Yobo and Jagielka there both brilliant i would rate Yobo more, i've got Martin Caceres now who plays infront of Jagielka so any of them i would rate,

i got yobo and jagielka for 13m each and Caceres came onto the market for 12.5m after the first season so don't know how much he would cost if you wanted him straight off.

federico fazzio
mamadou sakho
kolo toure
miguel torres

domenico criscito is incredible, but will only come at 2nd season. you should buy it on the first season with 4 m

thiago silva also good, hes worth for 2.5 m

Johan Djourou (CB) is one of the best players in my arsenal side he gets an average rating of 8 and he is pure class currently in third season