Status
Not open for further replies.

hersi 7

Reaction score
Who's the best defender in FM 2012?
Vidic or Chiellini or Puyol or Pique? Or maybe someone else?

Personally I'd say Thiago Silva from Milan. Epic beast.

thiago silva and otamendi as a partnership, unreal nobody gets past!

Dejan Lovren and Toby Alderweireld have helped me win two league titles and two champions league with tottenham

Hummels because he is young and amazing and dosent have a barca pricetag. For cheep experience get samba or for cheeper than hummels future get bruma. If you cant afford them get toprak from tsg or schalke

JOHAN MARTIAL! That guy turns into a beast very early, and he is pretty cheap in the beginning.

If i should choose a world class guy in the beginning of the game, i would say Pique

san jose, borja ekiza, fernando amorebieta. yes im a bilbao fan. but ive only conceded 5 goals so far 2nd season. :)

Finishing my 4th season with Man United and not bought a centre-back for the first team yet, Jones took over Rio in the 3rd season and I'm in the process of fading Vidic out for Smalling who are all great for me. Even Evans averages around 7.5 in the games he gets.

Rio's retirement may force to go into the market but I'm going to promote youth into backup positions instead.

Jones is a hero on my game now, wouldn't trade him for anyone.

No doubt it is Hummels, although I have to try out Thiago Silva, IF Milan would seel him to my team - Napoli :\

Hersi, you really start some lame threads, no offence!

what is it that you actually want out of this? if you are looking to buy a player, you know to use the Deal or No Deal thread...

closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.