BEST DEFENSIVE TACTIC EVER! TRIPPLE WITH MILAN FIRST SEASON!

RealLife

Reaction score
I managed to set the Italian defensive record with this tactic. Only conceded 11 GOALS in 38 games. This tactic is very logical and realistic. Minimizing risks in build-up play and pressing as a unit is what I thought when I created this tactic.
You Will find everything you need in the pictures below:
View attachment 52322View attachment 52321View attachment 52320View attachment 52319View attachment 52318View attachment 52317View attachment 52316View attachment 52315
You will find the tactics here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xaugfnmvgd98a4c,dc14mr3y8mir69b/shared

Enough, discuss the tactic or add some input, take the back and forth to PM.

Played 20 games with Liverpool and wasnt happy.

Like i said before wkd deleted post, in defense is very good, 9 conceded in 20 but its scored less then your Milan side in Italy. Tactic lack balance. EPL is much harder to play so my results are different then your. A lot of 0-0 and 1-0 wins. Only 3 games where we scored 3 goals
Try these steps:
1. Change the [Ball Winning Midfielder] to a [Defensive Midfielder on ''Defend''] on home tactic and away tactic
2. Change the winger from support to attack on the home tactic and away tactic
3. Remove [Exploit the left flank] and [Exploit the right flank] on the home tactic and away tactic
4. Add [Look for Underlap] on the HOME tactic

This should improve the tactic. Let me know your results ;)

Well it's time to try it whit Torino FC

One question, u use Away Tactic at home whit Big opponent?

Last edited:
Simply realistic italian football, whit Torino FC media prediction 8 atm i'm 3rd!!!

Screen-Shot-05-28-18-at-11.55-AM-001.png

Screen-Shot-05-28-18-at-11.55-AM-002.png

Good work now , with RB Lipsia in the 2028-2029 !!!!!!
but the defeats in Champions weigh a lot ....how to improve and be perfect my friend ??

nkAWhyS.png

1gB0MYB.png

the defeats in Champions weigh a lot ....how to improve and be perfect my friend ?? the defeats in Champions weigh a lot ....how to improve and be perfect my friend ??the defeats in Champions weigh a lot ....how to improve and be perfect my friend ??

Does anybody by chance have a mirrored version of this tactic? Many thanks.

My good Sir, I certainly will have to, if nobody has it. But if a friendly soul had it lying around surely would make the process easier.
In the time you've spent waiting for someone to do it for you, you could have done it yourself.

In the time you've spent waiting for someone to do it for you, you could have done it yourself.

Given the fact you had nothing else to do than wait for a mirrored version of a tactic..what a beautiful thought indeed.

Two questions. First - why is this thread marked with exclamation? And Second, before I test it, how is the tactic going with red cards? How many red cards did you guys (especially the creator, as I plan on doing AC Milan) had with the tactic?

Surprised this hasn't had more attention. I've played it for 10 games or so on my FMT test save and it's very very good. There is no other tactic i've come across that does such a good job defensively.

It's also creating chances at the other end, 3 of my first 5 games I had more than 10 shots on target.

Well done to you.

Could anyone upload the tactic other than on mediafire, for some reason my internet provider doesn't like that site much and won't allow me onto it.