nath-2010

Reaction score
Im Udinese and they have a director in place. Keep signing young player but want to no who is the best possible candidate for the role?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That all depends on what you want your DoF to do. Given how the staff responsibilities work in-game, you can assign various tasks to your DoF.

What exactly do you want your DoF to do? Sign young talents, sign senior players for the first team, manage your scouting assignments?

Regardless, Pantaleo Corvino is a brilliant, well-rounded DoF if you can afford his wages.

Edit: When searching for a Director of Football, you might want to take a look at potential candidates information page. Some staff will have notable tendencies, and it would be wise to hire someone whose tendencies are in accordance with your own philosophy. I.e, if you favour a transfer strategy of signing young hopefuls for the first team, get a Director of Football who prefer to sign young players for the first team.

Last edited:
Fabio Paratici - If you can afford him, get him.

World Class.

weird, I had a **** DOF at Arsenal, and he got me Khedira for ?10mil, 70k wages, Diego Costa for 25mil with 80k wages, to top it all of, both signings had 42monthly installments in the deals! or was that just a lucky save lol