Best DM in the game?

francis999

Reaction score
Im Barca and iv get 50m to spend on a new DM. Iv sold a few players to get this amount of money so need to know who realy is the best on the game?

de rossi is the best also mascherano and cheaper options are mohamed sissoko(juventus), angelo palombo

id say;
>de rossi
>moutinho
>veloso
>palombo
& zucilini turns out to be really good
also senna is amazing but oldish

i would say daniele de rossi is the best dm in the game, i am man u and he's getting goals like crazy for me

i think Flamini is just awesome!!!Also,Gago,De Rossi,Mascherano,Veloso and Palombo are also absolute class.You could also opt for Sissoko,Aquillani,Senna or Ledesma though.

di rossi from start

but obi mikel turns out AMAZING

If you are in your first season, Palombo definately. 12++ M only. A beast in midfield! and if you are looking for one for the future, Bolzoni(Inter), Ignacio Camacho(A.Madrid) and someone that came to my attention lately, Mamadou Sissoko(Tolouse)

never..

start of first season marcos senna is by far the best DM stats wise and price get for 8m, but if one for the future then i agree with rkeane camacho, sissosko, and Bolzoni

never..

start of first season marcos senna is by far the best DM stats wise and price get for 8m, but if one for the future then i agree with rkeane camacho, sissosko, and Bolzoni

I always miss out that name, Marcos Senna. lol! Never tried him before, but all the rave i hear about him, he sounds like a gem, even at that age.

I must agree, flamini is awsome on this game and so is macherano and hargreaves for that matter.

If i had to recommend somebody it would be flamini.

Veloso's probably my favorite, scores alot of free kicks

palombo or senna at the start... however for quality and potential definately de rossi