theclash

Reaction score
Looking to start a game with Chelsea and get rid of Mikel, I have looked at the likes of Bender (both), M'Vila, Vidal etc. and none of them really stand out to me.

Any other suggestions please guys?

Mikel is one of the better ones mate :)

Ognjen Vukojevic
- Dynamo Kiev
Josip Radesovic - Hajduk (wonderkid)
Ettienne Capoue - Tolouse
Rio Mavuba/Matuidi/Fellaini

How does romeu turn out after a few years does anybody know?

Would certainly keep mikel, one of the best at his position. He and lampard together on the midfield is a midfield at top class!!

in Fm12 Sven is better :)

Was he? Already forgotten since played a week of Beta. :D Arsenal scout's at least give better ratings and by quick glance he ( Lars ) looked slightly better.

Was he? Already forgotten since played a week of Beta. :D Arsenal scout's at least give better ratings and by quick glance he ( Lars ) looked slightly better.

pretty close I must admit, I still prefer Sven as you can get him for cheaper on Fm12 ;)

pretty close I must admit, I still prefer Sven as you can get him for cheaper on Fm12 ;)

Yea I think he's also bit cheaper this year. If I remember right scout said something about 9-12m whereas Lars was somewhere around 14-18m

Found out that lot of Dortmund players are cheaper to buy this year. At least Subotic for 11m and Götze for 22m

What Gotze for 22 million is day-light robbery!! If he's as good as he was on FM12.