best duet striker

• Thread starter Thread starter kmookslmy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 4K
Strange combination but Anelka & Ched Evans is a good partnership.
Just adding the goals. Evans got 30. Anelka got 15 (signed in Jan) Plus I had Alan Smith who got 23. Basic math tells me that's 68? It's not as amazing as people who claim to have scored over 100 but it's good enough to win the league.

Last edited:
for me it was sergio aguero and vagner love for man city they scored something like 80 suming goals in the season including league, champs league, cups etc

The 2 strikers that i have in my 2nd season with FC Porto are Kevin Mirallas and Hulk (sold Lisandro Lopez for Internazionale for 13milion :D) and they have scored each other 13goals :)

Villa & Torres usually play brilliantly together, allthough i signed Villa for my liverpool team and so far torres hasnt scored since he signed xD

id say drogda for strength n power playing with aguero for pace and finishing, also drogba scores loads with feet and head

Kevin Davies (Target Man) and Javier Saviola seems to work well for Celtic on my game. Davies gets loads of assists as well :)

Fernando Torres - Luca Toni You dont understand how goo this works if you have toni holding ball up and then doing a threw ball to torre

torres 40+ goals a season
toni 20+ goals + 30+assist

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

id say drogda for strength n power playing with aguero for pace and finishing, also drogba scores loads with feet and head

Drogba Scored Loads With Feet And Head Well Never How Els Is He Gunna Score

Saviola and Milevskyi have been awesome for me at portsmouth. Brought both of them in in my 3rd season and they are both on fire. 3rd in the premier leauge at the moment is keeping me happy!

For me it has been Martins and Cardozo, probably the perfect mix. Martins is electric, Cardozo is immense aerially.

Torres and Bojan and Aguero behide them great play :)

Back