AFCTelford

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a few good Attacking Mids preferably AMR/AML for cover and rotation in my So'ton team. I'm all up for promoting the English ability and want to eventually manage England on this save! Most of my team is English anyway so I would like to keep it like that!

Will Hughes (MC/AMC). Oh, and Nick Powell is simply fantastic, although not until the second season, and maybe not even then depending on your reputation..

Tom Ince can grow to be brilliant. I believe Jake Sinclair from your youth can grow to be excellent (He did when I managed Soton.)

Barkley can play out on the right if need be. But he is almost unbeatable for me in my Everton save - however that is in the middle. I can't rate him highly enough though.

AMR / AML English Players -
- Sterling
- Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Tom Ince
- Zaha
- Jack Grealish
- Walcott
- Townsend
- Jesse Lingard
- Redmond
- Jordan Ibe

Will Hughes (MC/AMC). Oh, and Nick Powell is simply fantastic, although not until the second season, and maybe not even then depending on your reputation..

Tom Ince can grow to be brilliant. I believe Jake Sinclair from your youth can grow to be excellent (He did when I managed Soton.)

I've scouted Will Hughes and I'm going to have a go at getting him, he seems a great investment. Jake is out on loan atm and I've been keeping an eye out for him. Seems to be doing okay, hopefully I can get him into the squad at the start of the season.

Barkley can play out on the right if need be. But he is almost unbeatable for me in my Everton save - however that is in the middle. I can't rate him highly enough though.

I bet he is, I've not exactly got 25-30 mil to have a throw at him, but if I did purchase him, he would be going in the centre and I'd put Lallana out on the right. I decided to play Lallana in the centre being the captain and its worked out fantastic for me so far!

AMR / AML English Players -
- Sterling
- Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Tom Ince
- Zaha
- Jack Grealish
- Walcott
- Townsend
- Jesse Lingard
- Redmond
- Jordan Ibe

I'm looking for more cheaper options that OX and Walcott etc. But I like the look of Redmond, I scouted him in December and I'm now in January so I need to make a deal quick! Is he any good on your save? And what year are you in? Thanks buddy!

Last edited:
Most others have been said but if you want a player just for sh*ts and gigs and for pace abuse then Alex Kiwomya. If tutored well his mental and technical can improve greatly but his pace is awesome. Play him in my Chelsea save and despite his attributes he always tends to score. Will be very cheap also. Cannot wait til this guy is on FIFA!

Most others have been said but if you want a player just for sh*ts and gigs and for pace abuse then Alex Kiwomya. If tutored well his mental and technical can improve greatly but his pace is awesome. Play him in my Chelsea save and despite his attributes he always tends to score. Will be very cheap also. Cannot wait til this guy is on FIFA!

I've seen a few people comment about that guy! Must not be just for you! I've managed to get Will Hughes for around 10 mil. The rest are proving to be a right pain the *** to acquire! Redmond and Morrison are my targets for summer! But currently in January they want like 30 mil for Redmond and 42 mil for Morrison! Money grabbing little blighter's!

I play as Southampton. Tom Ince was the very first player I signed and he's been excellent on the left wing for 9 seasons, with loads of goals and assists.

I also signed Jonjo Shelvey and retrained him to play AM_R, which worked out even better than I had expected. He's a good crosser, a decent long-range shooter, he can dribble and he's very good in the air for a winger. Plus, of course, as a natural M_C and AM_C, he gives you versatility - excellent for the bench or for squad rotation. He's also very easy to spot in the 3D match animation, with that distinctive bald head!

I play as Southampton. Tom Ince was the very first player I signed and he's been excellent on the left wing for 9 seasons, with loads of goals and assists.

I also signed Jonjo Shelvey and retrained him to play AM_R, which worked out even better than I had expected. He's a good crosser, a decent long-range shooter, he can dribble and he's very good in the air for a winger. Plus, of course, as a natural M_C and AM_C, he gives you versatility - excellent for the bench or for squad rotation. He's also very easy to spot in the 3D match animation, with that distinctive bald head!

May have to have a look at Ince, I imagine the cost of him now, will be ludicrous though we shall see. And that Shelvey story is mental! Haha! But just shows you aye!

Ince
Barkley
Murphy brothers from Norwich
G Rasculo MK Dons
Hughes
Shelvey
C.Tanner-reading
J.Jones-Boro
B.Daniels-Coventry
G.Green-Everton

I know he has been mentioned but just wanted to say in my save, whether used an AP(S) in AMC position, or a CM(A), Ross Barkley has got over double figures for goals this season in league, 18 overall with 11 games to go, previous season 14 overall. Second to this, he has in excess of 15 assists a season for last two seasons. I have to say Ravel Morrison is a revelation also, scores and assists for fun as an AP(A) or AMR (IF(S)).

Well I just sold Will Hughes for ?31.5m to Man City in January 2017, after signing him for only ?6m a year earlier! definite purchase!

Barkley is brilliant. I use Hughes as a CM. Is he better at AMC?

Barkley is brilliant. I use Hughes as a CM. Is he better at AMC?

Hughes plays better for me AP at CM, but my two mates prefer him at AMC. Guess it depends on tactic and other players in your team