• Ayrton Senna

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Michael Schumacker

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Who do you think is the best ever Formula 1 driver?

Last edited:
dont care f1 is boring, they wont even drive in a bit of rain the wimps

why do you think they wont drive in rain i think maybe its because they could kill them selves

shut up you freaks F1 is awesome, why is alonso not on the list he is a natural gifted driver of top quality

Jackie Stewart by faris the best. He drove at a time when they were real drivers and not pansies who just sat in the seat and steered round a track. although then again i might just be saying all that cos he is Scottish lol

Lewis hamilton is fast becoming an all-time great, he can outbrake most people and his sheer love for the sport is outstanding, he would get my vote.

Great to see Button and the new Brawn GP team doing well, English just rule at F1!

MiiCK.

alonso isnt there as he isnt in the same league as the people in the poll

Not my favourite sport but I have read about a few of them, Ayrton Senna for me RIP.

Honourable mention for David Purley :)

Also mention Jackie Stewart is a ****.

Last edited:
Michael Schumacker was the greatest when he retired i lost intreast in the sport

F1 is all done by computers now the drivers don't do ****. Its all about the Car systems. but when Jackie was running riot it was to do with the driver and until the end of Michael career it was good but now its down the *******.

Back