Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Alain Prost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ayrton Senna

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Michael Schumacker

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
F1 is all done by computers now the drivers don't do ****. Its all about the Car systems. but when Jackie was running riot it was to do with the driver and until the end of Michael career it was good but now its down the *******.

are you an idiot, do you actually watch the sport, computer cant tell them when to fet out of the why of an incoming car, did you see hamilton on the secound lap in spain, tht was brilliant driving to save his and trulli skin, so they clearly do drive them selfs you ****.

im not that interested in f1, but i think michael schumacher is the best

Best: From the old F1's i've seen Senna
However my favourite is the crazy Takuma Sato :D

are you an idiot, do you actually watch the sport, computer cant tell them when to fet out of the why of an incoming car, did you see hamilton on the secound lap in spain, tht was brilliant driving to save his and trulli skin, so they clearly do drive them selfs you ****.

Harsh and unnecessary. If it was down to the drivers Hamilton would of won the F1 this year and not be lagging behind but due Mclaren admitting this year there car isn't up to scratch shows that its far more to do with the computer systems that run the car rather than the drivers. Look at Alonso surely if they do control the car fully then Lewis must be having a poor season? No, Alonso is also doing poorly. I think you should look into the background and into the new technology that has been developed in the last 18 months that has shaped the F1 world forever.

Ayrton Senna. Too bad he has to die early. I agree though. F1 is boring

Back