Reaction score
Just wandering what everyone's best ever loan Signing was

in my current Save i have got Liam kelly on loan from reading he is a beast 16 games played 11 goals and 8 Assists definitely up their with one of my favorite loan players

Andre Silva for Celtic, very surprised he comes to Celtic considering the interest that surrounds him, i suppose Porto only want him to go on loan and actually play rather than go EPL and rot in reserves. He is a beast

Mammana for Celtic, brilliant and can sign him during loan for 6 million plus add ons.

Ryan Tunnicliffe for Millwall from Fulham, is the difference in my save and scored 11 goals with 16 assists

Rolando Aarons from Newcastle who ever I sign him for he does an amazing job

Leandro Rodriguez from Everton, in my long-term Bradford save. Scored a ridiculous amount of goals, fell in love with the club during his first season on loan, and after the next one was equally successful he joined on a permanent deal for a club record fee.

Milan Lalkovic and Ryo Miyaichi in FM 2015.
Loaned them for my Birmingham team and they proceeded to tear apart the Championship with 25 goals and 24 assists between them. In the Premier League, they kept me in the top 3 for pretty much the whole season and the final weeks saw me drop to 5th due to player fatigue.
They ended with 19 goals and 25 assists between them that season.
Got to buy Lalkovic due to his buy out clause and Miyaichi went back to the Arsenal bench.
Won the Europa League that season with lalkovic leading the team from the left wing with 17 goals and 9 assists.

Aaron kuhl for my portsmouth save from reading had him on loan for league 2&league 1 helping me to back to back promotions then signed him permanently for championship class player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie Thomas from Bolton for Wycombe. Helped me with 3 promotions in 5 years breaking the Wycombe all time scoring record in the process.
When he outgrew Bolton and left on a free I signed him as a club legend in EPL, but he is only a fringe player tough.

Playing as Everton in the Championship, I had Patrick Roberts from Manchester City on the left wing, Julian Brandt from Bayer Leverkusen on the right wing and Callum Slattery from Southampton in central midfield. All three were brilliant and I was top of the table until a boardroom takeover resulted in my dismissal. That was a month ago now, but I'm still not over it!

Fred on loan from Chelsea in the 3rd season for my Inter Milan team. Had a good season all around but capped it off by banging in the winner in a 1-0 win over Chelsea in the Champions League final. He celebrated it like there was no tomorrow as well and I had no problems with taking up the £11.75m option to buy. He and Kondogbia in midfield form a solid partnership.