Best Exam Answer Ever!

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Found by my mate on FaceBook read it and possibly the greatest answer given in an exam:

Question: Is **** exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle’s Law that gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of **** is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into **** and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to ****, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering ****, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that, if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to ****.

Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to ****. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in **** to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in ****. Because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in **** to stay constant, the volume of **** must expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If **** is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter ****, then the temperature and pressure in **** will increase until all **** breaks loose.

2. If **** is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in ****, then the temperature and pressure will drop until **** freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Sandra during my freshman year, that “it will be a cold day in **** before I sleep with you,” and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that **** is endothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since **** has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is extinct…leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being - which explains why, last night, Sandra kept shouting “Oh God!”

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY “A”

LooL, I will answer something like that in my next exam and see if I get an A :p

My mate was asked in a Physics exam what a transformer was?

The likes of Megatron and Optimus Prime didn't get him any marks.

I find the fact that is genuine very hard to believe. Why on a Science exam would they ask a question about something as fictitious as ****?

Bringing Religious views into a Biology paper tends to **** the examiner off ;)

Well, if you don't know the answer then the always reliable write loads of **** which has nothing to with the question method can do the trick.

Dunno if it is relaible or not but if it is is funny as **** really

(no pun intended)

Also should add this was a bonus question so he could have aced the paper and got 0 for this so coulb be plausible he jsut didnt give a **** about thsi question and took the ****

Last edited:
findx.jpg

The teacher clearly laughed his *** off but that wasn't surely the reason behind the A. It was for sure the "scientific" answer based on the background he created that was what the question intended. If you can't solve one problem because you needed the answer from the previous one just create some "answer" and declare it on the beggining of the next problem, if your theory after that is correct you are winner.

None the less that guy is my hero :amen:

Edit: or maybe it was just the fact it was a bonus question. someone got me XD

How do people come up with stuff like this. I had an ICT GCSE theory paper today, I was asked to expand the Acronym JPEG. Since I did little revision I couldn't remember what it meant so I put down Jack Pelted Eggs Galiantly. I couldn't think of it so better put something down than nothing at all :)