Dylanl

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm testing a tactic I made but it requires a false nine I was wondering if anybody could recommend me a false nine except gabriel barbosa as he costs far too much because his agent owns 60% of him

Cortein Jean done amazing for my Sunderland team picked up on a free transfer a couple of seasons in.

Thanks ill make sure to have a look at him

Oh well I'm doing it with Liverpool so that could work

Tony sanarabia from roma. loan for free the first 2 seasons

Lucas Boyé did wonders for my Everton game. Eventually sold him for £65m to Monaco.

I find that a lot of natural wingers who can play up top will often rate as an F9 at the striker position. Might be easier to find a winger/inside forward with good Finishing and Creativity who can already play fairly naturally at the striker position. Those seem more plentiful than natural strikers with good passing, creativity, etc.

Yeah, I manage a Chelsea team and have bought Depay and Sterling, and they both are insanely good in the F9 role!

Jese,Dybala,Bojan...
PS,u can look in scouting centre,click on role and then you choose false 9,and you can see the best falses 9...

In my Liverpool save I've got rage em sterling playing as my false 9 he's not bad there, but I'm waiting until the transfer window and going to bring in yassine Benzia he's a great f9

Isco is great imo.. one of the most technically gifted players in the game, his only downside is his low natural fitness at 9 but I've got that up to 11!

He's not injury prone.. great at nearly everything.

For False 9, look for a good passer, with good first touch, who makes good decisions. Flair, Off Ball, Dribbling, and Agility are also helpful stats imo.

Depay andre ayew berardi paco alcacer and mauro icardi...all of them are performing incredibly well in F9 role...

Berardi
geek.gif