nikidoug

Reaction score
What are the best clubs to choose as feeder clubs if you want to get first option on regens & with decent/top class facilities?

RC Lens
&
Middlesbrough
are two good feeder clubs!

Dinamo (Croatia) Have really good youth recruitment and already have some fantastic young players! :D
Plus you can send players on loan there to get a work permit as Croatia takes the least time (2 years) to get a work permit :)

In my experience the best regens tend to come from (especially) Argentina and Brazil, and to a lesser extend Ivory Coast and Nigeria (but this in my saved games, and yours might be different). To find the "best clubs" in the respective countries, look at the country profiles. The game will show you the best players for that country, and the best clubs in that country. Most of the better regens tend to originate from those clubs. Also look at the facilities of the different clubs. Clubs with better facilities, tend to "draw" more better regens.

Boca in Argentina, only one you'll ever need.
Agreed. I found 3 world class regens (1 CB, 1 AM and 1 CF) over a course of 2 years from Boca in one of my saved games. Boca do tend to "draw" a lot of good regens. I think there is 2 reasons for this: Currently there is some excellent talent that comes from Argentina, plus Boca have excellent facilities according to the stats in the game.

In FM12 I got a few great players from Mexico namely Chivas and Tigres... I also agree with Brazil and Argentina... Africa young players can very good too even if the scouts say otherwise...

Agreed. I found 3 world class regens (1 CB, 1 AM and 1 CF) over a course of 2 years from Boca in one of my saved games. Boca do tend to "draw" a lot of good regens. I think there is 2 reasons for this: Currently there is some excellent talent that comes from Argentina, plus Boca have excellent facilities according to the stats in the game.

What about River Plate in Argentina?

What about River Plate in Argentina?

Statistically River Plate should be a good feeder club (1. Argentinian club 2. good facilities). However I did not ever found World Class Regens that originated from River Plate. But like I said before, this is from my saved games, and yours will be different, in the same way no-one will ever find the same regen. At least having River Plate as a feeder club will expand your scouting knowledge for Argentina, and when you assign a scout to scout Argentina (try to do this over the same period that the game generate new regens in Argentina), that scout will have a better chance of spotting the better regens, even those outside of River Plate. Oh, Velez also tend to get some good regens.

Crewe, Crystal Palace, Middlesborough, Southampton, Watford and West Ham. All of these have established youth recruitment and from past experience produce some good regens from time to time. I will always try and get 1 as a feeder club.

Oh, Velez also tend to get some good regens.

Only bad thing about Argentina/Brazil (And any south american country for that matter) is you have to wait 'till the players are 18 before you can sign them :(

But Velez have great youth facilities and in my game have got 4 top-quality regens (End of 2nd season) (Agreed to sign 3 but have to wait till their 18, other agreed deal to Barca before I got him :( ) so I think Boca, Velez and Dinamo are the best 3 you could get :D

Only bad thing about Argentina/Brazil (And any south american country for that matter) is you have to wait 'till the players are 18 before you can sign them :(

But Velez have great youth facilities and in my game have got 4 top-quality regens (End of 2nd season) (Agreed to sign 3 but have to wait till their 18, other agreed deal to Barca before I got him :( ) so I think Boca, Velez and Dinamo are the best 3 you could get :D

Thanks so much, you've all been great help :)

Yeah, can be a pain sometimes, especially if it is clear that the regen in question will turn out to be a great player, and you would like to start their training and would like to give them some first team action sooner rather then later.

ASEC in Ivory Coast is possibly the best club in Africa to look at for good regens.

alwayyys check francs.. for me lens get good regens and aj axurre (sp). found a world class 14 yr old cb at clairefontaine. frances football acadamy.

Not sure if you can actually get them as a feeder club, but SC Freiburg produce some quality regens on my saves.

on my save stade rennes in france have four 5 star potential players and five 4.5 star potential they would be a great feeder club

The only feeder club I've kept with Liverpool is Nacional, but haven't really found any good regens there yet. I also have Crewe, Santos and Okayama. Crewe for loans and regens, Santos for regens, and Okayama for increased merchandising. The best regens in my games always appear in Brazil. France is also right up there.

i still havent been able to get a feeder club for united and i'm halfway through my third season :/

I've seen tons of GOAT regents come out of River over the years...Velez boca and river all produce sick regens