Best FM 14 Tactic so far ? Tell us the best you've seen so far

qwerty111

Reaction score
Best FM 14 Tactic so far ? Tell us the best you've seen so far

Just like last fm, Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2. And that Chinese tactic with 3 amc and no strikers.

Last edited:
Just like last fm, Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2. And that Chinese tactic with 3 amc and no strikers.

Sacchis still working on this patch, nice might re d/l.

Sacchis still working on this patch, nice might re d/l.

It will work on any patch, because its made on real ideas. And Sean is coach in real life so we must trust him :)

It will work on any patch, because its made on real ideas. And Sean is coach in real life so we must trust him :)

There all based on real ideas... lol. I' might try it again, it started to suck a patch or so ago..

Omg yes i made half a season with this tactic under 14.1.2 ahah that was... stupid maybe ? ^^

Well, kinda, if you are still on 14.1.2, then yes, it's the best, and I've tried all of them, they are the top tactic in mantorras testing league also. I've reverted back to the old patch because of it, it's so op, it's almost like cheating.

In all my saves I've been almost invincibile with that tactic, there's even a better one, tweaked by wampley and sysco on the same thread. I won seria A with hellas verona (predicted 20th) in my 2nd season and also made it to the ucl final with them, also 2nd season, very few transfers, mostly free players. I don't like to spend, I enjoy selling and making money for the club.

Last edited:
The best tatic is, "whatever the computer plays" against us :)