bozinis8

Reaction score
Just Wondering,which is the best challenge on FM 2011???is it the Great SanMarino Challenge?Is it Crawley???
What's your opinion?

i am thinking og starting it but i dont like italy so much i am looking for something on england.btw,honestly,does it worth it?

Well I may be a little biased, but I really enjoyed that from the very start.

Now I've taken a break after I won serie A (2016), partly because I tend to lose interest when I reach top class status (and money), but mostly because of the heart-break of seeing our best youth product (an unusually good CM) opting to play for italy rather than san marino :'(

If you want to embrace the challenge I suggest you taking control of the NT from the start as well, this way you can have more control over the whole SM football and its development.

good luck in any case, and for any future question or advice just post on my thread :)

Athletic Bilbao are a decent challenge, but obviously nothing on the scale of San Marino. My favourite challenge has always been to start unemployed with sunday league experience with the aim of topping the hall of fame list