Best formation and setup for an F9?

minergy

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm doing a save with hoffenheim and Kevin Volland ( probably their best player) is a really good F9 an I want to know what the best formation,strategy is.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

try Darren's 451, just type on google darren's 451 football manager 2014 ! I find it very good at southampton using Lambert F9 !

4-5-1 with inside forwards, standard strategy, shorter passing style, and exploiting the middle and playing wider

Hello,

I'm doing a save with hoffenheim and Kevin Volland ( probably their best player) is a really good F9 an I want to know what the best formation,strategy is.

Thanks.

ok forget about other formations and use this one...and i will show you why...

run to goal from free space
View attachment 441964
View attachment 441962

F9 bring a lot of enemy players on him self so rest of your players are free
View attachment 441961

stealing ball
View attachment 441959
View attachment 441958
View attachment 441957
View attachment 441951
here are results of my games

View attachment 441948

very very important is training and you must do it like this
View attachment 441947

if your wingers dont paly good put them to roam from position or swaps or maybe both...see how your wingers play better because they are most important in your team

basketball 4.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Last edited:
ok forget about other formations and use this one...and i will show you why...

run to goal from free space
View attachment 448777
View attachment 448779

F9 bring a lot of enemy players on him self so rest of your players are free
View attachment 448781

stealing ball
View attachment 448786
View attachment 448789
View attachment 448791
View attachment 448804
here are results of my games

View attachment 448808

very very important is training and you must do it like this
View attachment 448809

if your wingers dont paly good put them to roam from position or swaps or maybe both...see how your wingers play better because they are most important in your team

basketball 4.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

SS if the formation?

Thanks.

load tactic and you will see...its overload and very fluid....your enemy wont have enought time to think about scoring because they will mostly defend

load tactic and you will see...its overload and very fluid....your enemy wont have enought time to think about scoring because they will mostly defend

Thanks a lot mate, will give it a go. :)

Thanks a lot mate, will give it a go. :)

even so ...try this tactic...there is no F9...but if you put your F9 player on RST he will rape enemy...my F9 player scored 29 goals for a season...you can change regista to middle field and make 4-4-2 if you dont like formation but folow all the rest instruction and you will make wonders

even so ...try this tactic...there is no F9...but if you put your F9 player on RST he will rape enemy...my F9 player scored 29 goals for a season...you can change regista to middle field and make 4-4-2 if you dont like formation but folow all the rest instruction and you will make wonders

What RST mean? Sorry.

Hi,

Tried this tactic with my Nottm F Save 4:s works great put ?zil as F9 omg only need to work on hist work capacity.
:)

Hi,

Tried this tactic with my Nottm F Save 4:s works great put ?zil as F9 omg only need to work on hist work capacity.
:)

glad you like it im trying to improve it little bit...anyway most important in this tactic is training...folow it and you will be good