Best Free Agents on FM 2010 Demo

• Thread starter Thread starter CJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 41K
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, can someone just confirm for me please... if i start a game with english leagues only, can i used the saved game to run in new game itself?? have been informed i can but want to be sure thx
im not sure mate, i made a catania file and im doing pretty well, but to be honest when i get the full game i do not want to have just italian leagues so i would hope they could do something but i cannot confirm, ask an admin like JP woody or sean they will probably know

Thanks you for the players ;) I add Sylvain Wiltord and Zenden to the list!
Second, Where can I have the signature with best player, best scorer, classment...?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Thanks you for the players ;) I add Sylvain Wiltord and Zenden to the list!
Second, Where can I have the signature with best player, best scorer, classment...?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
good english dont worry i understand you, if you want a great scorer go for ebi smolarek or henri camara, best player in my opinion is johann vogel, was brilliant for my burnley file dont know why no one has mentioned him other than me

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

can't find viudez??
thats because thats the wrong spelling cos i found him, depends what league you play though i found him on burnley

Camara wont be available in the final game along with Zenden as they both now have clubs :/

Camara wont be available in the final game along with Zenden as they both now have clubs :/
dam thats a shame because camara bangs them in for me all the time, thats not true though if u continue a game from the demo

True, if you carry on your game he will still be with you but if you tart a game he will be with Shef. Utd.

Camara is amazing for my Forrest team. So far got 9 goals in 8 games in the friendlies and 6 goals in 5 competative games. He's also got a few assists to his name. I play him as a poacher.

I agree
Henri Camara is playing really well for my QPR team :)

glauber and lauren are great signings! van der meyde is an absolute wizard on the wing also

If i cant sell them in the next window, I just wont renew their contracts lol :D

release them on a free or mutual consent even if you have to pay compensation!! youll get ur money back from not paying their wages

I got senicanin for Reading...he's basically one for the future.

You Can Get Marlon King Up Until Early November Ish, But Then He Goes To Prison, I Had Him At Nottingham Forest And He Got 12 Goals In 8 Games.

everyone one hates howard webb but at the momment as a villa fan i hat every ref but even more so refs we have ay wembley not sayin any names phil dowd cough cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back