Best Free Anti-Virus Program

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Can I ask you guys a question?

What is the best anti-virus software that you cn download for free off the internet? I cant really afford to be paying for it at the moment. I used to have AVG before I had to restore my laptop to factory settings but have not redownloaded that yet in case there was a better one out there.

If you could help me, please do.

Please provide links if possible

Thanks a lot,

Dan

i use microsoft security essentials, been really good for me so far, and its very low profile, unlike norton with its massive comsumption of memory

I'm using AVG at the moment. Used to have Norton, But it's ****. Makes your computer so slow.

Thanks pal, is that free? Any chance you could give me a link?

AVG.

Norton isn't very protective for your computer, and it is uber slow. AVG is perfect, doesn't take up too much memory and keeps it ticking.

Is that not AntiMalware though? and to those of you that said AVG, did you have the AVG Free Edition?

Is that not AntiMalware though? and to those of you that said AVG, did you have the AVG Free Edition?
was that to me or 05bolasj?

Yeah, there is somewhere on the internet where you can get a code to unlock it to the full version but i cant remember where and tbh the free version does what anyone needs anyway.

Before I got Kaspersky I had AVG which was great.

avg is probably the best free one, but avast is quite good too.

Any chance someone can give me a link to the AVG Free Edition? That would be great :D

Thanks so much for all your help lads, currently downloading AVG. Hopefully it will do me well :)

Good idead Dan to ask this has been a big help thanks everybody.