Best Free Transfers at the start of the game?

Goldsbury27

Reaction score
I am thinking about starting a Save with a BSP team i.e Crawley or Mansfield.
As the budgets will be non existant was just wondering if anyone can recommend any free transfers for that level at the start of the game.

I don't know if the likes of Gareth Williams or Michael Ricketts woould drop down to BSP?

Cheers JG

If you can afford the wage, then try to get Febian Brandy. In my first season with Crewe Alexandra, he scored 48 goals and made 14 assist's in 42 league matches.

Otherwise Cristian Tiboni should be possible to sign, and is a great striker for this level.

Gauthier Mohoto, Kim Won-SiK, Devann Yao is also free agent's, but im not sure if they will join BSP - if they will, they are worth the contract.

i sign mahoto nlundulu kim won sik febian brandy ngo baheng for crawley and they raped :p

Above post seconded, try to get Brandy quick before Scunthorpe snap him up. Mahoto is a brilliant player, he could still be good enough for you in the Premier League. I'd also add King Gyan, Ismael Fofana and Benedict Akwuegbu. Couldn't get a work permit for Gyan though. All were willing to join Crawley.

These two strikers actually completely outclassed Brandy for my 1st season in the FM 10 year challenge.

Most of the players who made the Best XI were free.

44B6DC96E7F11381A308F7D0CE0A66CB859E68D4

B3DDB142CDFACC44EE46A19F3A10C7E764BB500C

Pavol Suhaj, A.Kouman and J.Swann, stunning players and will sign for conference teams.

Got Miroslav Zelinka for free in the 3th season.
He is 18 years then and from Sparta Prague.
He was already a very good player for the Dutch Eredivisie, and become superiour.
Sold him for 2.500.000 when he was 19 years.
He is a attacking midfielder left.

Ndumbu-Nsungu is a decent player or was for havant and try to sign jaime reckford he should do u to the championship i picked him up on a free

I'd recommened Febian Brandy and Gareth Williams. Nigel Quashie can also do a good job on a short term contract.

Crawley and Mansfield have bigger budgets than Fleetwood, but I signed the following frees at the start:

GK: John Bateman

DF: Oliver Nicholas, Ryan O'Leary, Laurence Gaughan

MF: Ben Webster, Karl Moore, Jonny Godsmark

ST: Gifton Noel-Williams, Benedict Akwuegbu

Nicholas was still quite a good squad player when I reached the Championship! Gaughan, O'Leary, Gifton, Moore and Godsmark were great through to League One. Look out for Oliver Norwood, who gets released by ManYoo. I built my team around him for 3 years!
My bro signed Ricketts and Omar Koroma for Droylesden in BSN and raved about them. Tommy Mooney is also good in BSP short-term.

My signings with Dover in BSS:

Please note that I am using patch 11.3

IrKlA.png

sPWa8.png

I did load, England, Ireland and Scotland down to there lowest divisions. I'd say about 60% of my team is Irish.

Notable players:

zjcPe.png

Ugk7e.png

hHAIv.png

COYcU.png

vYdcV.png

Last edited:
My signings with Dover in BSS:

Please note that I am using patch 11.3

IrKlA.png

sPWa8.png

I did load, England, Ireland and Scotland down to there lowest divisions. I'd say about 60% of my team is Irish.

Notable players:

zjcPe.png

Ugk7e.png

hHAIv.png

COYcU.png

vYdcV.png

Loaded the same leagues and all but none of these are on here?

According to Wikipedia he's playing for a Philippine club now, recently started playing for them with his brother (James).

My reccomendation though has to be Jonathon Cole, he'll play for you in BSBN/S and will last you till League 2 at the very least. Great player on a free transfer. Part of the Gambia setup.