Best 'Full Back' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters
Very poor ? He was best fullback 2 years ago, not just in the EPL. Last season his form started to fall, but he is still one of the best fullbacks in the league.

You're a Manchester United fan, correct? ^^)

Lol, Madridista voted for "other". Maybe he rate Clichy as best fullback. Maybe he rate Clichy as fullback.

Lol, Madridista voted for "other". Maybe he rate Clichy as best fullback. Maybe he rate Clichy as fullback.

How did you know? :O

But yeah, im ******* biased tbh, i struggle to vote for any other than City players. Clichy is better than Evra btw.....just look at current form. He has been amazing since joining City. And was again probably the best player on the pitch against Villa.

You're a Manchester United fan, correct? ^^)
Yes. Now, you want to accuse me for being biased ?
@Billy, in season 2009/10 he was best fullback in the league.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

How did you know? :O

But yeah, im ******* biased tbh. Clichy is better than Evra btw.....just look at current form.
I'm psychic.

great crosser...good positioning....excellent at bombing forward....has to be Bainsey

Last season and this - Best LB has been Cole/Baines. Best RB in my opinion has been Sagna/Richards.

also, where is Richards/Clichy?

In the 'not good enough for my epic thread' box, where they belong.

Yet Gibbs, Rafael, Taylor, Fabio and Kelly are? Oh dear. No full backs in from the team top of the league? Makes sense Billy! REAL SENSE!!

:p